Wednesday, February 15, 2017

It's All About Me-How I Best Learn

In response to Mrs.Kallas blog prompt click here.

Tactile is whenever I learn I have to touch the paper or maybe if we're using like scissors or something I would much rather learn that way because if I touch I have a better chance of learning it more if I touch it. I like the notes to where I have to like cut flaps open or maybe being able fold the notes to where I can see the notes. Check out this video that tells you about tactile learners.

An example of a learning activity that would go with Bodily Kinesthetics is maybe watching a teacher or somebody doing an example problem or something, and then miming that person and then doing it. Another example that would go with Interpersonal is working with a group cooperatively.

Somebody who is global...
-Likes competition.
-Likes the overall idea first thing.
-Lets others go first.
-Likes humor.
-Likes rewards.
Some dialogue that you would here from a global person is maybe,"I'll do it later." Or, "I need a break!" Or, "Enough! I'm out of here!"
Check out this video about Global people.

Oranges are a lot of things but these are only ten of them.
-Active
-Generous
-Competitive
-Need variety.
-Bring excitement to society.
-Drawn to active jobs.
-Drawn to tools.
-Like to be center of attention.
-Difficulty finding acceptance.
-Bold in relationships.
A bad day for me is me making bad decisions and and breaking the rules and lying.

No comments:

Post a Comment