I'm doing this prompt for Education and Training because recently we watched the movie, 'Beyond The Blackboard' and in the movie the teacher, Mrs.Bess, was faced with many challenges. So with this blog I will be writing what type of challenges I would have the most trouble resolving and how I would resolve them.
If I was a teacher 2 of the biggest hurdles or challenges I would be faced with are, that if maybe a child didn't understand what we were learning in class. And this would be hard because this could affect their academic progress because they couldn't go on with the next lesson because they would have to wait until they understood the lesson they were on. But some steps that could help them are maybe them coming to tutorials to get extra help. Or maybe at home getting a tutor or other help at home so they don't have to come to school for tutorials.
Another hurdle that I would have is if the student was getting upset or mad at another student and they started to argue with each other. To solve the problem I would separate them on opposite sides of the classroom until they calmed down. I would also go and talk to each of the students and see what made them do their actions and maybe see if the students want to talk it out. And if the argument gets serious this could affect the academic progress because they could possibly grab the other students attention and then they would watch and get behind on their work. Also this could affect the academic progress of the two students that got in the argument because they could possibly get suspended or in big trouble


No comments:
Post a Comment